Friday, May 3, 2013

...May?? already??

...simply amazing, the month of May is already here!!
I have been completely absorbed in my personal and professional life...BUSY!
So, Hello again and Happy May!
As you can see by the photo, I'm slightly back logged, gratefully so!


Yeah, that's the corner in my front room...I think the neighbors may be wondering if I have started a box business! I am looking at the forecast and it does look like I will be blessed with chilly weather and rain...yes blessed, as I won't have the outdoor work tempting me to come out and play!

I still have the felt Matryoski doll pattern in the works and hope to get it linked in soon.
In the meantime, I have found that doing a search on Pintrest for cloth dolls, or handmade dolls, or felt dolls generates great ideas as well as patterns.

Have a great time creating!
Smiles to All,
Brenda

2 comments:

  1. Hey! Are you guys still up and running? I notice you haven't updated in the last month. Would love to include you in a publication we are doing about crafting for a cause. Please email asap if you are interested.

    amylsullivan12@gmail.com

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Someone handed me a Comfort Doll yesterday after our doll club meeting. She purchased it recently and...what a great idea! I'm thinking of making one for each of the members in hopes that we can get a local project going in the near future. Did you ever finish the Matryoski doll pattern?

    ReplyDelete